We are a PRINCE2™ Practitioner and
ITIL certified project management contractor and are able to provide the following services:
General and Technical Project Management
- Process customer requirements for the provision, cessation or relocation of services; adhering to established
procedures, lead-times and technical requirements.
- Evaluate the aims and requirements for the project and prepared
detailed specifications and project plans for all network and data centre areas, including estimates of resourcing required,
both effort and expenditure and keeping ‘live’ project documents updated.
- Establish the project structure
in terms of resource, key milestone deliverables, documentation, critical path activities and where applicable contingency
planning with internal suppliers and external customers.
- Deploy project roll-out effectively, taking all necessary
actions to ensure planned implementation activities are delivered to plan in line with customer expectations, within planned
revenue turn-up expectations and with adherence to all related contractual commitments.
- Regularly and timely communicate
at all levels with the relevant involved parties. Hold progress meetings, status update reports, proactive escalation of late
deliverables and overall change control.
- Maintain and distribute the project's risk register and communicate any
changes to it to the relevant parties.
- Assist in the procurement and provisioning of all equipment and software from
- Manage the effective hand over of service to the customer from implementation status to operational teams
at the data centres. Successfully complete project closure including customer handover documents.
- Proactively monitore
progress of assigned projects and liaise with internal and external clients and suppliers to ensure accurate and timely service
- Identify and escalate issues regarding possible risk to capacity levels, client diversity or lead-times
to relevant parties in a timely fashion.
- Answer queries from clients and colleagues on service provision progress
- Assist the customer in developing and sustaining new and improved service levels to provide outstanding
Data Centre Project Management Services
- Audit existing data centre infrastructure and prepare network, rack and cabling diagrams.
power and cooling usage and provide guidance on maximising the efficiency of equipment.
- Extensive experience installing,
migrating and consolidating data centre infrastructure.
Evening and Weekend Equipment Installations
- Provide out of hours installation services for production data centres during the week
equipment installations and provisioning of new server or network infrastructure services
- Weekend infrastructure
migrations and testing